Friday, February 8, 2013
How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks through Home Remedies
Stretch marks can make men or women feel low confidence. There are few treatments to get rid of stretch marks. The better option to cure stretch marks is prevention. Some causes for stretch marks like puberty and pregnancy can naturally occur at a particular time. You can use some home remedies for prevention and cures for stretch marks naturally. It will be very difficult for you to avoid this kind of stretch marks. When a woman is pregnant, then her skin expands to accommodate this new weight.
Stretch marks treatments are very costly. So before decide to go under medical treatment, why not try some home remedies for stretch marks? These home remedies may not cure stretch marks completely but it will be very helpful in reducing and preventing the stretch marks.
Effective home remedies for stretch marks are:
There are several home remedies that are very helpful to reduce and prevent stretch marks. Few of them are discussed as below -
- Vitamin K and lavender oils are found to be effective in removing or eliminating the stretch marks.
- Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, and Almond oils are good home remedies for stretch marks.
- Walking, stretching, and other physical exercise or activities during pregnancy will prevents your skin to stretch marks.
- Avoid fatty diet during pregnancy. It will increase fat in your body that can cause stretch marks.
- Drink at least 5 liters water in a day. when your skin is elastic you will not get stretch marks
- Massage everyday with oil (contains vitamin E and vitamin C) is effective treatment to get rid of stretch marks. It has soothing effect and helps it retain the original suppleness.
- Eat small and frequent meals during pregnancy to avoid any complications.
- Lanolin and wheat germ oils are very effective home remedies for stretch marks.
These are few home remedies that may help you to get rid of stretch marks. It is better to try them before rush to your doctor for a medical treatment or cosmetic surgery. Home remedies are not only effective but also free from side effects.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
View the Original article
Acne Removal Reviews