Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's Time to Pay Attention...


                         

                             SPONSORS


         The Solution For Disease FREE Health...
                   http://bit.ly/RGNZ0i

                   
         Prevent Alzheimer's With Natural Remedies!
                   http://bit.ly/H8y8Uz


Hi Everybody...


I decided to let everyone know that I have had some great
responses from some great people. They realized that they
needed to learn more about health, learn more about their
health for their future and learn more about the future of
the health care system in the USA

Please open your mind and pay attention to what is happening
to our health system. I'll admit that I'm extremely unhappy
with our health system...But it is the only one we have.

My opinion of what is happening to our health care system, by
the Federal Government, is changing the system into WHAT???
To me it is scarey wondering what or where all of this government
manipulation is taking it.

Before my cancer diagnosis, I had read some sites that talked
about cancer treatment. I didn't read much about the alternative
approach.

When I was diagnosed, I became tremendously interested in what
I was going to do. I had one week to make my surgery and kemo
therapy decision. I quit reading about my choices...I studied
as much as I could find about cancer. Face it...I had to face
my absolute life changing diagnosis. I hope non of you folks
ever have to do that.

I have tons of articles, here, about health, health maintenance,
and the importance of researching all of my alternatives. Choosing
to go the alternative route wasn't hard to do once I started
to understand the outcomes of medical treatment verses the
alternative "CURES". Please make note of the words treatment
verses cures.

There is a ton of alternative cures and only a few medical
treatments. All I ask of you is to keep reading my blog here
and pass it on to as many people as you can.

God Bless Everyone & God Bless The United States of America.


Larry Nelson
42 S. Sherwood Dr.
Belton, Tx. 76513
cancercurehere@gmail.com

Have a great day...unless you have made other plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment