The aloe vera plant is a high-sulfur member of the garlic family. The healing benefits of aloe vera juice gel have been known for over six thousand years. Cleopatra revered the use of aloe as one of her best beauty secrets. Further, Alexander the Great brought the aloe vera plant to the battlefield to treat wounded soldiers. In the United States, aloe first gained notoriety in the sixties to use as a salve on burns.
Today there are over two hundred scientific research papers outlining the therapeutic benefits of aloe vera juice gel. Although aloe is ninety-nine percent water, it also has more than 200 active nutrients and elements that support good health. Studies confirm that aloe vera heals the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties, burn healing capabilities and ability to decrease the effects of scars and wounds. Advantages of topical aloe vera use on the skin include:
- removes dead skin cells
- moisturizes by keeping the skin flexible
- provides oxygen to skin cells, resulting in improved synthesis and skin tissue strength
- reduces pigmentation intensity and lightens dark spots
- helps to transport healthy elements through the skin with its efficient diffusion properties
- speeds the healing and repair of skin that is damaged
- fights a variety of infections, including staph and fungus, with its antibacterial properties
- actually reduces pain with natural anti-inflammatory agents
- adds emollients to up to seven layers of skin for a smooth, moist appearance and healthy glow
- retards aging by adding moisture and increasing flexibility
- minimizes potential scars and can even reverse scars that are less than five years old
- balances and tightens skin with certain pH properties that act as a natural astringent
Aloe is an effective home remedy for a wide variety of skin concerns. The gel from aloe vera leaves can be directly applied to the skin for immediate natural healing benefits. Topical creams are available on the market that effectively include aloe gel with other healing ingredients. Many cosmetic products, such as skin moisturizers, make up, lipsticks, anti-wrinkle creams and lipsticks, incorporate aloe gel because it offers such a wide variety of skin care benefits. Additionally, allergies to aloe are extremely rare.
For healthy, smooth, attractive skin, try using products enriched with natural aloe vera juice gel.
Ryan Cote is the owner of ChinaDollSkin.com, a spa-quality, plant-based facial skin care treatment product line. Experience the difference great skin care products can make.Hot Topics In Natural RemediesHome Remedies for Swelling Feet - Herbal and Natural RemediesSwelling feet is a common problem that anybody can face. Sometimes it may accompany with pain and can affect your normal routines. So to get relief from foot pain and swelling feet this article has fo...
Guide To Choosing The Best Acupuncture Schools Will Save You MoneyTo begin with, if you're a prospective student you'll want to learn how and where you can earn a certificate or degree in acupuncture, where the best acupuncture schools are and what it's like to work...
Impotence Help - The 5 Best-Kept Natural Health Secrets to Treat Erectile Dysfunction at HomeMillions of men are looking for impotence help. But most are
getting the wrong advice from doctors and are sticking with
medications which have more side effects than agent orange.
View the Original article