Saturday, June 29, 2013


Is your pH over 7.0?


            The Solution For Disease FREE Health.


World's #1 Publisher of Information About Alternative Cancer Treatments


            New - Reverse Your Diabetes Today

           Continued From Last Post


In chemistry, alkali solutions (pH over 7.0) tend to absorb oxygen, while
acids (pH under 7.0) tend to expel oxygen. For example, a mild alkali can
absorb over 100 times as much oxygen as a mild acid. Therefore, when the body
becomes acidic by dropping below pH 7.0 (note: all body fluids, except for
stomach and urine, are supposed to be mildly alkaline at pH 7.4), oxygen is
driven out of the body thereby, according to Nobel Prize winner Otto Warburg,

inducing cancer. Stomach fluids must remain acidic to digest food and urine
must remain acidic to remove wastes from the body. Blood is the exception.
Blood must always remain at an alkaline pH 7.4 so that it can retain its
oxygen. When adequate mineral consumption is in the diet, the blood is
supplied the crucial minerals required to maintain an alkaline pH of 7.4.

However when insufficient mineral consumption is in the diet, the body is
forced to rob Peter (other body fluids) to pay Paul (the blood). In doing so,
it removes crucial minerals, such as calcium, from the saliva, spinal fluids,
kidneys, liver, etc., in order to maintain the blood at pH 7.4. This causes
the de-mineralized fluids and organs to become acidic and therefore
anaerobic, thus inducing not only cancer, but a host of other degenerative
diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, lupus, etc.. Everyone
knows that the human body is made up of 78% water by weight, and that water
is hydrogen and oxygen gases. When nitrogen gas and carbon in the form of
carbon dioxide and methane gases are added, the total gas in the body by
weight becomes over 95%. Almost half of the remaining 5% that makes up the
human body and controls all biological functions is the mineral calcium. No
other mineral is capable of performing as many biological functions as is
calcium. Calcium is involved in almost every biological function. This
amazing mineral provides the electrical energy for the heart to beat and for
all muscle movement. It is the calcium ion that is responsible for feeding
every cell. It does this by latching on to seven nutrient molecules and one
water molecule and pulls them through the nutrient channel. It then detaches
its load and returns to repeat the process. Another important biological job
for calcium is DNA replication, which is crucial for maintaining youth and a
healthy body. DNA replication is the basis for all body repair and can only
occur on a substrate of calcium.

Thus, low calcium means low body repair and premature aging. As important as
all these and hundreds of other biological functions of calcium are to human
health, none is more important than the job of pH control. Calcium to acid,
is like water to a fire. Calcium quickly destroys oxygen robbing acid in the
body fluids. Thus, the more calcium, the more oxygen, and therefore, the less
cancer and other degenerative disease.

Calcium is the Key

In the 1950s, Dr. Carl Reich M.D. discovered that his patients were able to
cure themselves of almost all degenerative diseases by consuming several
times the RDA of calcium, magnesium, vitamin-D and other nutrients. Dr. Reich
was the first North American doctor to prescribe mega doses of minerals and
vitamins to his patients and is considered by many to be the father of
preventive medicine. By the 1980s Dr. Reich had cured thousands, but lost his
license for explaining that the consumption of mineral nutrients, such as
calcium, could prevent cancer and a host of other diseases. This concept was
considered too simple to accept by the medical wisdom of the day. However, by
the late 1990s, other medical men of wisdom were also discovering that
calcium supplements could indeed reverse cancer.

We Face a Time of New Beginning

In the beginning, the earth's atmosphere was 37% oxygen. Now the atmosphere
is 20% oxygen. Oxygen is essential to metabolize food and create high energy,
and it is also impossible for cancer to exist in an alkaline oxygen-rich

All people have the right to know the truth and the basics for human life.

God did not create the human body to suffer from cancer, and if we will use
the same methods scientists use, to return the body to its original state, we
will never suffer from this disease. People who know and apply this
information are saving hundreds of thousands of lives annually.

Scientists have simply shown us how to raise the body's alkalinity and oxygen
to eliminate cancer. The method is just a logical and safe way of returning
the body to its original state.


God Bless Everyone & God Bless The United States of America.

Larry Nelson
42 S. Sherwood Dr.
Belton, Tx. 76513

No comments:

Post a Comment