Friday, December 21, 2012

Everyone knows someone with cancer or that has died from cancer. It's
time for some new awareness...knowledge and real honesty about cancer,
treatment and recovery, not death from cancer and/or its treatment.
Please pass this blog on. Thank You & God Bless.
--------------------------
  World's #1 Publisher of Information About Alternative Cancer Treatments

  Your Solution For Disease FREE Health.  
--------------------------
                                 SOME HUMOR

Blonde lottery winner

A blonde went to buy a lottery ticket, and sure enough, she won! She goes
to lottery headquarters to claim it and the man verifies her ticket
number. The blonde says, "Great! I want my $20 million now please."

The man replied, "No, sorry lady. It doesn't work that way. We give you a
million today, and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19
years."

The blonde said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I
want it."

Again, the man explained that she would only get a million that day and
the rest during the next 19 years.

The blonde, furious with the man, finally screams out, "Look, I want my
money! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I
want my dollar back!"    
--------------------------
God Bless Everyone & God Bless The United States of America.

Larry Nelson
42 S. Sherwood Dr.
Belton, Tx. 76513
cancercurehere@gmail.com
Income for the 98% that fail in Their Internet Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment